EDUCATION, QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SERVICE PROVIDE
I don’t improve my clients’ lives, I transform them. Often radically. My specialty is taking people and making them more of who they really are. A journalist once asked ‘what makes you qualified to be a coach?’ Many reasons, but for starters, I’ve built a great life for myself. One that fits who I am perfectly. I do what I love, with the people I love, living and working, overlooking the biggest landmarks of my favourite city in the world, at the hours of my choosing, and there is nothing (within reason) I cannot afford. I have the dating life every straight single man would love to have (and at least half of the married ones). I travel as often as I want, staying at the best hotels and eating at the best restaurants everywhere I go. I’m in a better physical shape than vast majority of population.
When I say ‘you can have it all’, I’m speaking from experience, not just repeating a fancy catchphrase.
I believe, beyond any doubt, that I can be anyone, have anything and be with anyone I want. Through 20 years of personal development I’ve eliminated all limiting beliefs. As far as I’m aware of anyway.
I am also convinced that everything I have (and more) you can have, too. If you’re willing to do the work that is.
Over the last 15 years, I’ve worked with around many men and women on a one-to-one basis; I’ve spoken at many events on a wide variety of personal development and business topics; I’ve written a number of books.
I was included in the prestigious ‘Score 20 most successful Entrepreneurs guide. It’s a ‘Who’s Who’ guide to the key players in the UK’s wealth management community, and has been acclaimed as a ‘must have’ reference guide by family offices and high net worth families.
I’m on a lifelong mission to bring personal coaching to the awareness of as many people as possible. Over the years, I’ve seen the profound effects it has had on my clients, other coaches’ clients, as well as experiencing it myself. And if you don’t trust me, these two rather successful men here seem to agree that everyone should have a coach too…
Other things you might like to know about me:
- I’m not always happy.
- I’m 40.
- I’m a failed tax payer.
- I occasionally coach my coaches.
- I can’t handle unreal people.
- I always laugh at my jokes. Others occasionally join in.
- My extreme confidence is sometimes mistaken with arrogance
- I am as materialistic as I am spiritual and as egocentric as compassionate.
- I’m prepared to try everything once. Except for drugs and alcohol.
- In everything I do, I aim for good enough and occasionally settle for excellence.
- I’m very much a dog rather than a cat person (I don’t trust those little fuckers).
- People say that my kitchen looks like it’s been used. Because I love cooking.
- I used to be a film maker but that got me in trouble with the Tax man.
- Apart from luxury travel, I have a liking for cinematography, comedy, jazz, food (especially Italian).
- I used to think that I’m a man and therefore I can’t wear pink. Now I think that I’m the man and therefore I can wear whatever the hell I want.
- I’m dead serious about my work and my clients’ results, but at the same time I don’t take myself too seriously. I like to make fun of everything, including myself.
- I’ve seen all seasons of Billions, House of Cards, Narcos, El Chapo, Game of Thrones, Vikings, Peaky Blinders, Stranger Things and Ray Donovan (all on my laptop since I don’t own a TV).
- I came to London in 1990. Then I spent the first few years at bordingschool. I wouldn’t recommend it either.
- My ex-wife was the most beautiful woman I’ve ever seen. I still vividly remember that romantic moment when I first saw her at university . She’s always complained that my work was more important than her. It was. As much as I loved my ex wife .
- If I could have a dinner with any 12 people (dead or alive), I would go for: Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, Richard Branson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Muhammad Ali, Barack Obama, Jim Rohn, Gandhi, Jesus, David Attenborough, Miles Davis and Ricky Gervais.
- Amongst other things, I’ve been called Ferrari, Russell Brand, Gordon Ramsay, Chuck Norris and dominatrix of coaching. I don’t know about the last one, but you get the idea. I’ve also been described as a hybrid of Wendy and Wags (characters from my favourite show Billions)
My personality and coaching style are too much for most people, which is okay because I’m not a coach for most people.
I only work with winners. I work with people who either are successful already, or at the very least, have firmly decided to become successful. The only way I can maintain very high (around 95%) success rate is by only working with ‘my people’. I want all my clients to get the return on their both monetary and time investment in the process.
I’m the first choice for CEOs and other high net worth individuals for a good reason – I’m their life coaching equivalent. We live and think the same way and I am well-versed in the language of success and winning, understanding its joys and pains, just as they do. Everyone needs someone, but you’re not just like everyone. That means your ‘someone’ can’t be just anyone either.
I’ve always been a rebel, unorthodox, a big thinker and I tend to attract similar people.
I often work with powerful men and women, big personalities. They have hard time finding a coach they think can handle them. You see, the person I can’t handle hasn’t been born yet.
If you like to play small and be average, that’s your choice and I respect that. We are not right for each other though. I only work with people who aim for gold in this game of life. I am to my clients what sport coaches are to their athlete clients. And my clients are the equivalent of Olympic athletes.
It’s not important to me whether you’re a man or a woman, how old you are or where you’re from. What’s important is how committed you are to the process; how badly you want to change something in your life. When the commitment of the client meets the expertise of the coach, there is nothing that cannot be achieved.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 1995-1998 BA/Hons in Business administration University of East London UK
- 2010-2011 MA in financial management University of East London.
- 2011-2011 Diploma as a film Producer / Director from LA School of Film.
- Mindfulness Diploma 2017
- Entrepreneur of the year 2007.
- One of 20 most successful Entrepreneur of 2007 in the UK.
Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Cooperate and Management
- Set-up a fully integrated operation with UK construction entity, UK/US development group, Chinese procurement arm and international architectural / engineering services with values of over $500m.
- Managing over 500 employees.
- HR logistic and sourcing.
Acquisition and Development.
- Master planning for 5-10 year plan.
- Establish a development and construction plan with full in house procurement capabilities.
- Led the project consultants and construction of residential, hotel and commercial schemes, including master planning, design, advice on potential uses and construction management selection of best in class team of architectural, engineering and monitoring services.
- Manage legal liabilities, contracts and obligations.
- Identify strategic equity and debt providers
- Debt financing for UK/ES base property company portfolio of assets.
- Distress real estate re-structuring and acquisition
- Access to both sell side and buy side deal flow and funding
- Explore asset refinancing expansion, securitization and structured IPO
- Manage the valuation, structuring and financing of selected projects
- Explore bond structuring and issuance for selective projects
- Establish partial hedging and diversification strategies
- Dealing with international bankruptcy Laws
- Restructuring banks debts & Corporate Properties
- Presenting distressed opportunities to international venture capitals and investors.
(or certain areas of it), not just add value to it. I want you to have total clarity as to what you want in life, have unstoppable confidence in yourself, reach social mastery, become a remarkable leader, and operate on the highest level of performance possible – whatever it is that you need and want the most.
I get results by being in your life for the time we work together, where you have 24/7/365 access to me. An added benefit of becoming a client is that my network (and it’s a damn good one) becomes your network.
I work differently with everybody simply because everybody I work with is different. I don’t follow any template or particular school of coaching. I am my coaching style. Each time, I’m designing a unique, perfectly fitted coaching programme for the person in front of me: you.
I won’t ask you to transform into something you’re not and don’t aspire to be. I simply ask that you open your mind to the possibility that you can do so much more with what you already have. If you’re serious about going where you’ve never been, pushing higher and further than you or anyone else thought you could, it’s time to trust the voice inside telling you to do what you know you can do and create a truly remarkable life.
My clients and I work together, and their lives often change beyond recognition. This opportunity will cost you more than money, though. I need your energy and commitment as well. Let’s talk when you’re ready. And your life will be transformed forever.
Please note that my coaching is PG 18. I don’t work with teenagers or overly sensitive people.
Your investment is anything between £3,000 and £30,000 depending on the length of the programme and whether you would work with me personally (I meet around 200 people for initial consultations per year and only have capacity to take around 50 of them on) or with one of my brilliant associates (some of the most talented and dedicated coaches in London). If you’re not in a position, or not willing to invest this much in your personal development (I appreciate it’s not for everyone), please consider many other coaches out there instead so we don’t waste each other’s time.
All compensation is paid prior to the first session and is fully refundable for the first 3 hours.
I’m the highest paid personal coach in the UK, and after working with me you will understand why. I bring enormous value to my clients’ lives and I charge accordingly.
The initial consultation is free. During this meeting (which takes up to two hours) I assess your situation and explain how I work. People sometimes tell me about profound shifts taking place just as a result of this initial meeting. It could be a conversation unlike anything you’ve experienced in years. You might be shaken up with a new perspective on life from the get-go. Please note that by agreeing to meet me, you’re agreeing to be coached right there already sometimes. Bear in mind that I don’t hold back. Ever.
I work Monday to Friday, from 10am till late as well as half days on Saturdays (consultations only).
I have a waiting list which is usually no longer than two weeks. Occasionally I have last minute changes in my diary, in which case we may be able to meet even within 24 hours. If you feel you need to meet with me urgently, let me know and we will find a way to do this. Email me on email@example.com (Usually I reply within 24 hours)